North Tonawanda National Little League is a nonprofit youth organization and chartered member of Little League Baseball under the rules and regulations set forth by Little League Baseball Incorporated. Little League Baseball is made possible by volunteers, sponsors and participation fees within the North Tonawanda and surrounding communities. The goal of the North Tonawanda National Little League is to provide the community with an educational athletic organization that provides enjoyment and fun by all involved.
North Tonawanda National Little League is committed to:
- Providing a quality instructional program that teaches fundamental skills, tactics, and strategies for the game of baseball;
- Preparing the youth athlete for participation at the next level of play;
- Increasing the skill knowledge with safe healthy techniques and providing safe non threatening environments;
- Promoting and developing core values such as respect, teamwork, sportsmanship, courage, effort, and commitment that will benefit their futures and the communities in which they live;
- Establishing standards of participation for all volunteers, board members, coaches, officials, athletes and spectators;
- Encouraging a positive atmosphere by showing support and patience for all athletes and volunteers;
- Creating a culture in which volunteers, coaches, parents, officials, and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
We understand that volunteers and parental support make this program possible for the youth in our community and surrounding communities and look forward to working with you and your player.
I trust in God
I love my country
And will respect its laws
I will play fair
And strive to win
But win or lose
I will always do my best
- I will teach all children to play fair and do their best.
- I will positively support all managers, coaches and players.
- I will respect the decisions of the umpires.
- I will praise a good effort despite the outcome of the game.